But that’s enough chit chat, let’s get down to the bees-wax that is this month’s playlist. Again, lots of music to choose from, but these are the ones that have regularly been filling my ears on the drive home. Enjoy!
- Adele – Someone like you – beautiful and heart-breaking song
- Phoenix Foundation – Bitte Bitte – one of the bands I discovered from the above sites. Has a very summery feel
- Sound of Guns – Architects – raw power from these Northern lads
- Seu Jorge & Ana Caroline – E isso ai – you may recognise the tune
- Best Coast – Boyfriend – another of the bands I found from thedownplayer. Remind me of The Breeders.
- Yeasayer – I remember – these guys are on fire in terms of music, Odd Blood is a majestic album
- Radiohead – Lotus Flower – not too sure about the dancing but with the release of their new album, Radiohead had to be here
- The Cribs – You’re gonna lose us – besides Ryan Jarman being one of the funniest rock stars, this is a great song that deserved more airplay.
- Maxwell – Ascension – an amazing voice that deserve bigger fame that it got
- Theophilus London – Humdrum Town – how can you not with an awesome name like that? The song is brilliant too – I’m going to be checking out the rest of his stuff