I think a report card would say ‘Overall could do better, but easily distracted by other things. When he puts the effort in, the results are there but at times his head appears to be more in the clouds’
So here we go with the update:
- Blog once a week (at least) – nailing this one with 17 posts so far this year
- Tweet once a day (at least) – doing relatively well on this front as well but I will admit to having missed a few
- Become more patient with the kids (if they let me) – doing ok here but I won’t go into the reasons why
- Make a concerted effort to reduce on the swearing – I have made an effort and I think I am doing better than last year but there have been days where all my good work has been smashed to pieces
- Film more family memories – not done much on this front (must do better)
- Get eldest riding a bike without stabilisers – I’m blaming this on the weather, you need to have a concerted go at this and at the moment the weather is not our friend
- Go camping at least twice – I’m a fair weather camper, say no more.
- Organise a reunion with friends from Portugal who I have not seen for 20 years – not even thought about this one or when I’m going to Portugal
- Become mayor of somewhere on Fourquare/Gowalla (my own home or workplace not included) – Doing better on Gowalla than Foursquare (a sign of Gowalla’s popularity in the UK?). I’m the leader at the Chineham Tesco and Costa on Gowalla
- Get to Wii Fit age of 37 – haven’t begun my training regime and been too scared to see what my current age is… maybe this weekend?
- Declutter the house – Feb/Mar will be the time this happens
- Sell something at a car boot sale – as above
- Move house – heavily reliant on ‘Decluttering the house’ but still on the cards
- Get on a Segway (easy one as a ride on one was a Xmas present, but still valid I think) – 2 weeks until this one can be struck off the list – whooop whooop!
New update in early March!